[IW] youth volunteer options with the Learning Weg

Kris Bennett kbennett99 at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 19:26:38 CST 2016

Get Involved with the Learning Web This Spring!

The Learning Web is now accepting applications for our annual Spring Volunteer Community Service Program. If you’re in 6th-8th grade at Boynton Middle School and live in the Town of Ithaca, the Village of Cayuga Heights, or the Village of Lansing, this is a great chance to meet new people, get involved in the community, and learn new skills.

The program will meet after school on Wednesdays from 3:30-5:30, with the first session on February 10rd and the last on April 13th, where we will travel to a different site in Ithaca each week to lend a hand with service projects. If interested, applications can be found at www.learning-web.org  under “Forms and Publications,” or can be requested via email.

For more information, questions or concerns please contact Tyra Mazzer at 275-0122, or
tyra at learning-web.org.