[IW] 'highschool' kids

Kriss Eckenrode mamabadger1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:08:07 CST 2016

At approx 9:40pm last night 6-8 men, I’m assuming to be in highschool kids, were walking a dog northbound on Richard place.   I was standing in my garage and I watched them walk by my house and 2 boys looked in my trash can and some tried to see if my car was unlocked.  I yelled at them making them aware of my presence and they took off running in an extremely suspicious manner up my street.  My husband then drove around the neighborhood, and spotted two of the boys walking.  When he slowed down to see who the boys were, they took off running.

This is particularly disconcerting because a year ago I had my ipod stolen out of my unlocked car, while it was parked in my driveway, and I certainly do not appreciate people rifling through my trash and trying to get into my car.

Please keep a lookout for suspicious activity and keep you car locked!