[IW] Fwd: FW: 2016 Sidewalk Public Outreach

Cynthia Brock cynthia.ny8 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 07:36:36 CDT 2016

Good morning,

The City will be holding two public outreach meetings for its upcoming
sidewalk program work plan.

West Hill is in sidewalk district 5 and the meeting for district 4 and 5 is
on June 14th at 5:30 in the Library's Borg Warner Room.

Please see below for more information.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Cynthia Brock
First Ward Alderperson
607 398-0883